Read down the page to know about the Return Policy of the Backcountry Company. Backcountry Return Policy is very easy and simple to understand and learn about. Scroll down the post to know about the same in complete detail.
BACKCOUNTRY RETURN POLICY
There is no such return period of the Backcountry company. You can return your unused and new item anytime. For used items, and for those not in their original state, the return period is 30 days from the date of the purchase. To understand more regarding the same, read down the below points carefully.
- There is no specific return period for items in their original state. You can return your Backcountry item at any time.
- The return period for used and not in original Backcountry item is 30 days from the date of the purchase, as per the Backcountry Return Policy.
- Make sure that during the return of unused items all the original labels on the item are intact.
- If you feel that your item is eligible for warranty, then you can proceed in that direction as well.
- Lastly, you need to show some type of purchase guarantee. This can be in the form of an Original Receipt or any other label, depends on the customer.
As you read, the above are some of the General Backcountry Return Policy. Now we will look at some of the return procedures as per the Backcountry Return Policy.
To return your Backcountry item, RMA requirement is a must. RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization number. RMA creation for Backcountry item is not at all a big task. You need to simply go to your Order History and create one. Or you can simply do this by contacting the Gearhead for the same. After the completion of the RMA number, there are two methods to return your item, as per the Backcountry Return Policy. This return policy is somewhat similar to the Nike Return Policy.
- Firstly, With a Prepaid Backcountry Label
- Secondly, Without a Prepaid Backcountry Label
With a Prepaid Backcountry Label
This the easiest method of return as per the reviews of the Backcountry customer. To understand the return procedure with a Prepaid label, read the below points.
- If you are an eligible customer, you will get the label at the price of $6.99.
- Secondly, you need to print that label.
- Thirdly, attach the label outside the Backcountry merchandise.
- Fourthly, drop the item to the nearby UPS store.
- To find the location of the UPS store, click here.
- Lastly, the further process will be carried forward by the Backcountry Company.
This is how you can return your item with the help of the Prepaid label. Now it is possible that you want to return the item without the Prepaid label. Do not worry as the Backcountry Return Policy has made provision for that as well. To understand the return procedure without Prepaid label, read the below points.
Return without Prepaid Label
In this section, you will know about the return procedure of the Backcountry Company without a prepaid label. Read the below paragraph for the same.
- Firstly, the basic criteria is the creation of the RMA number from Order History.
- Secondly, fill the form of sales receipt that arrived the item.
- Fill all the necessary details regarding the return of your Backcountry item.
- Write down the RMA number on the merchandise.
- Lastly, ship your Backcountry item to the following address.
Backcountry.com Returns Department
2607 South 3200 West Suite A
West Valley City, UT 84119
- After your return is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from the Backcountry Company regarding the same. The time period for the same is around 3-5 days from the shipment.
Now, this how you can return your Backcountry merchandise without a prepaid label. After understanding the general return policy and the procedures for the return, let us look at the Exchange Policy of the Backcountry Company. If you want to understand the Exchange Policy of other companies like Dell, Samsung, and various others well, then you can do so.
BACKCOUNTRY EXCHANGE POLICY
Here you will come across the Exchange Policy of the Backcountry Company.
- First and foremost task for the Exchange of your item is the Creation of the RMA number.
- Secondly, you can exchange your item with a new one of the same type or category.
- The faster you do this, the chances of you getting your Exchange smoothly increases.
- Or if you do not want to exchange your item with a new one, then you can call the Gearhead of the Backcountry Company.
The above is the Exchange Policy of the Backcountry Company. Now after this you will know the Refund Policy of the Backcountry Company.
BACKCOUNTRY REFUND POLICY
- You will get a full refund for your unused return of Backcountry item.
- If your return is via the Prepaid label method, then a $6.99 will be cut down.
- The method of refund payment is in the same way as you paid for the Backcountry item during the purchase.
- Lastly, all the rules and regulations as per the Backcountry Return Policy is applicable.
As you read, the above is the refund policy of the Backcountry Company. We have henceforth completed the whole structure of the return policy of the company. Whether it is returning procedure or refund or exchange, we listed everything possible. To know more on the same, go to the official website of the Backcountry Company.
Here you will know about the most asked questions on the Backcountry Return Policy.
Hopefully, after reading this page on the Backcountry Return Policy you got more informed. This page contains all relevant details regarding the Backcountry Company. This page on the Return Policy of the Backcountry is very reader-friendly.
As a reader, if you have any doubts, then you can ask in the comments section. We would love to solve your doubts regarding the Backcountry company in the comment section.