Here we present you the Ross Return Policy as we know that you love purchasing Items from Ross, but sometimes it may happen that you got the wrong Item or it didn’t suit you in some way. In this case, the Ross Return Policy is all you need to know about.
So here we present you brief and complete information to make it easy for you to return your item(s) to Ross.
About Ross Return Policy
What is Ross Return Policy? Ross accepts returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund in the original form of payment as per the Ross Return Policy. There are certain restrictions for returning your products at the Ross store on certain Items.
You get a full refund on returning the products if you return within the time limit, and your return qualifies the rules mentioned in the Ross Return Policy
Returns after 30 days
You can even return the eligible products after 30 days of purchase if you didn’t get time in one entire month to return the product. However, the returns made after 30 days require the purchase receipt, as these items in no case are eligible for non-receipted returns.
On returning these items, you will get a refund in the form of store credit. You can also exchange the item, which is subjected to in-store availability.
There are no strict restrictions on the standard Ross Return Policy, however, there are certain points which you need to keep a check on while returning the product:
- Used, worn or altered merchandise are not accepted for returns at Ross. So, you will not be provided any refund, exchange or in this case.
- If you made the payment using a check, then you have to wait for 5 days for a cash refund.
Special Consideration on these Items
Special consideration is to be taken on returning the items like Fine Jewelry, Swimwear & Lingerie products. These items cannot be returned or exchanged if the tags are removed from them.
Ross Return Policy for Jewelry items is the same as the standard return policy of Ross. While returning Fine Jewelry you should keep in mind that the original tickets are attached to it. You also have to provide the original purchase receipt on returning these items.
Fine Jewelry items can only be returned to Ross store which has Fine Jewelry Department.
Swimwear & Lingerie
The return process and the time frame is also the same for these items as the standard return policy. You should take a note that the original tickets are attached to these items while returning them.
Ross has a very limited list of products mentioned as “non-returnable”, not all of them are listed on the return policy page. Ross instructs to check on the product receipt to verify whether the item is returnable or not.
Software that has been opened cannot be returned once purchased from Ross. However, if you received a defective software then you can exchange it with the same one on providing a valid receipt.
Process to return at Ross store
While returning the items at Ross take a note on the following points:
- All returns at Ross are subjected to the Refund Verification System.
- Returns without a receipt require a valid Photo ID, more details are mentioned in the “Non-receipted Returns” section.
- The item to be returned must be in its original condition, as it was while purchasing.
- The items should not be used or worn or altered in any way for returning.
- On returning the items it should be with its price tags intact.
- The accessories which come along with the items are also to be returned with the item.
Go through the following steps for returning your Items at Ross:
- Locate the nearest Ross Store.
- Visit there with the Item(s) along with its original receipt of purchase.
- For the items to be returned without a receipt, the additional requirements are mentioned in the “Non-receipted Returns” section.
- After reaching there, go to the Customer service desk and return the product to them.
- After this Ross will process your return and Refund you the amount in the original form of payment if you returned within the time frame.
Ross offers you an option by which you can return certain products to them even if you have lost the receipt. On returning your items at Ross has to pass through a systems verification. So, it would be more feasible if you keep the receipt with you responsibly.
Ross restricts the number of non-receipted returns. So you can only return a limited number of times at the Ross store.
You also need to present your valid government Photo ID while returning non-receipted articles. Your Photo ID will be entered into their system and you may be approved or denied for the refund by the Refund Verification system depending upon your previous return history.
Ross Exchange Policy
All returnable Items can be exchanged at the store. The exchange is subjected to in-store availability of the item with which you want to exchange your return.
It is also advised to contact Ross Customer Service at 1800-335-1115 prior to returning your item for an exchange.
Ross Refund Verification Process
As already discussed that your returns pass through a system verification (i.e. Ross Refund Verification Process). This additional step monitors the fraudulent activity and return policy abuse. Any return found suspicious by the system would be declined for refund or exchange.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ross Discount coupons
Don’t let the higher price of the item of your choice restrict you from purchasing that item. Simply go to the following page, and make purchases at the Ross store at a discounted price.
Ross Store Returns Summarized
We have seen that the return policy provided by Ross is quite simple compared to other stores like TJ Maxx and Costco. The process of returning the items at the Ross store is also very simple and straight forward. The reason behind making a straight forward policy is as that they only sell the products at their brick and mortar store.
You can also ask any questions regarding Ross or any other store in the comments section below.