If you are interested anything about the Samsung Return Policy, then don’t worry because you are at the perfect place. Go through this page as here you will get the complete understanding of the return policy.
About Samsung Return Policy
The return of the product purchased from the Samsung Company as per the Samsung Return Policy is 30 days from the date of purchase. Or the product must be returned within 30 days of purchase as per the original tag on the merchandise. You can easily return the Samsung damaged or defective products by following the below return policy.
If in any case, the product which you received from the Samsung dealer turns out to be damaged or not as described in the website then following initiatives should be taken as per the Samsung Return Policy
- First of all reporting of the issue on the official website of Samsung, (check the link) should be done within 24 hours of the delivery.
- Along with the complaint, proper graphical pictures should also be mentioned in the complaint section.
- No false accusation is entertained as per the return policy Samsung, only after the complaint is verified thoroughly, proper action will be taken.
- Only those products will be entertained to return those who have the tag of DOA( Dead On Arrival) by the authorized dealer.
Additional points you should take care
The additional points which you should take care of Samsung return policy are as follows:
- You should not agree to take the product if it is damaged.
- If the electronic goods purchased by the customer turns out to be defective, then the complaint should be registered on the website of Samsung, within 14 days. Also, all the accessory material obtained with the merchandise should be returned as well.
- It should be taken care that once the parcel of the merchandise has arrived, unboxing should not be done on the spot, but only after the Samsung installation Representative has visited unboxing be done.
- During the return of the product it should also be taken care that once the DOA has been obtained for the merchandise, no mischief will henceforth be allowed on the seal of DOA. If the seal of DOA is broken then return or refund is not possible. Same must be followed with Lenovo.
Cancelation Of Products
For the cancellation of the products, the following criteria must be fulfilled of the Samsung return policy.
- The order once made can only be canceled on the Samsung site that too before the order is shipped for delivery.
- The Samsung site should be looked upon for the cancellation of the product.
- Customers should inform the respective bank if they have purchased the electronics via EMI. The Samsung Company will not bear the added interest on the cancelation of the merchandise.
Samsung Corona Virus Response
Samsung being such a big company and having such a large digital footprint, corona virus did effect them but the safety of the community comes first and therefore the employees have been told to work from home and they have closed their stores temporarily. They are analysing the situation around and when it is possible for them to reopen they will update it on their website.
Road-Map For Samsung Return Policy
As mentioned above, DOA( Dead On Arrival ) certified products will only be taken into consideration for return or refund. So the most prior duty to be fulfilled is to get a proper DOA for the product by the authorized dealer.
Once the merchandise is DOA certified then the customer has to take the initiative to make a request in the following number 1800 40 7267864 (Toll-free) for the reshipment of the product.
After the above procedures are fulfilled, the DOA certified product will be refunded or exchanged back with the same product, depending upon the availability of the product.
It is your duty that before the returning of the product, you should erase all confidential details including property, deactivating Google Id, or any other merchandise associated with the goods.
A factory reset is necessary before the return of the product like a smartphone. Follow similar steps as of Apple. Following criteria is necessary for the returning of the product:
- First of all, go to the settings menu in the smartphone
- Now Click on the General Management icon
- Then press on the Reset button
- After that go on Factory Data Reset
- Press Reset Device
- And Erase everything
Exceptions of Samsung Return Policy
If the return is made for some merchandise which has a free product subjected to it, then the whole product should be considered for performance including the free gift.
The shipping and the handling fees will, in any case, won’t be refunded back. Unless the Samsung company itself makes the statement.
If the merchandise purchased by the customer is a major one like refrigerators, television, washing machine, etc. then the return should be made within 15 days.
Samsung Refund Policy
The Samsung Refund Policy stands as below:
You will get your refund within 5-7 business days in your bank account.
Also, it has to be noted that in many cases it takes a minimum of 21 days to reflect the credit on your bank account. It is been followed by Xbox. As per Savex Technology.
If you have made the purchase via cash or check or money orders or wire transfers, then you will have to talk with the authorized Samsung dealer regarding the alternative money arrangements.
Samsung Exchange Policy
For the exchange of the old mobile phone with that of the new one, the following criteria should be fulfilled properly
- First of all, go to the mobile page on the page of the Samsung Shop. Now select the new phone you wish to buy.
- On the product page of the website click on the button of Buy With Exchange
- Click on the button Exchange Now and then select the different options available.
- Here you will get two options
- Instant exchange
- Easy exchange
- Click on your desired result.
What is DOA?
DOA stands for Dead On Arrival. This tag is used only if the customer requests return or exchange that too from an authorized dealer.
When is the cancelation of the product possible?
The cancelation of the product is possible only before the product is shipped before delivery. You cannot return the product once it is shipped as per the Samsung Return Policy.
What is the time period for refund?
You will get your refund back within 5-7 business days. But the bank may show a maximum of 21 days for the credit to mention.
What is the customer care number of Samsung Company?
The customer care number of Samsung Company is 1800 407 267 864.
The page was about the Samsung Return Policy as mentioned above is to inform you about the Returns, Refunds and Exchange policies of the Samsung company in a better and more systematic way.
Hope you were satisfied enough by reading the content and your informed about the Samsung Policies substantially increased. If you want to know more or want to give feedback, then please feel free to pen down in the comment section.