Welcome gamers, to the Xbox Return Policy page. Here, we shall cover each and every aspect of the Xbox Return policy, procedure, and limitations in an engaging manner.
So who has not heard about Xbox? It is an entertainment giant from Microsoft. With a super huge selection of games and entertainment articles, Xbox has everything covered when it comes to gaming and peripherals.
Kindly read the entire post and you will come to know of some latest news from Xbox and Microsoft. We have covered the entire return policy, new procedure to return the game titles, refunds and latest news about the products.
Understanding the Xbox Return Policy
Customers will only have 14 days bracket to return the Xbox. As the name suggests, Xbox is a tech and electronics giant in the entertainment and gaming industry. Every product you purchase is checked and if in case still, you get a defective product, they will accept your request.
But still, if you are not happy with your purchase, then you can easily return the same within 14 days from the date of purchase. Within 14 days you should return the game with its original packaging.
To make sure you get a successful refund, the product must be in its original packaging and the DVD box must not show signs of obvious usage. Good news, gamers. Xbox One insider app has officially announced the “self-service refunds” Now any gamer can easily return and get successful refunds as well.
Instructions to get successful refunds
As long as you comply with the terms and conditions of Xbox, you can enjoy your games as well as return them back to the store for an easy refund.
Following are some steps to return a game title as in self-service refunds:
- You can play and enjoy the games you love but if you want to return them, you can do so within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- You can play games and use other apps from the store, but there is a time constraint. It should not read above 2 hours of gameplay for any title on any of your accounts.
- Additional content such as DLC (downloadable content), second passes, premium user kits and add-ons are not eligible for successful refunds.
- You should actually download and launch the game or application and play it or run it. This makes you eligible to request a refund.
- Particular applications and games which are not specified by the Windows 10 will not work with the self-service return policy.
Online Return (Self Service Refund)
Self-service refund is a new announcement by Xbox One Insider application. According to this announcement, a gamer is no more required to go to an offline store. They can easily return the product and get the refund.
The whole procedure to return a product or an application-software is just so straightforward and easy to follow.
To understand how this whole process works click on the link, kindly follow the steps and get your valid refund:
- Sign in to your account.
- Use your credentials and login to your Microsoft account.
- There will be a pull-down menu. From the top bar, select payment and billing options.
- Click on the order and history menu. This is just like checking your purchase history online.
- Scroll and select the game or application software to want to return.
- Select “Request a refund” option.
Special conditions and exceptions
According to the Microsoft Insider App, customer experience is roaring on a positive note. Tons of gamers can now return their products (game titles) easily without walking into a store.
Do you want to leave your character in an ongoing game to die? Feeling lazy to get off your couch and go to a store to return an item?
Bigger the name, bigger the fame, Xbox has it all.
Microsoft has made it possible for all its gamers and fans to return a particular item or a game title without seeing a customer service representative.
Now gamers can return a game title and get refunds easily. And this is possible from home itself. You can return your games and other software and peripherals directly from your account.
But there are some pointers which you need to keep in mind while returning or becoming eligible for a successful refund. Those pointers are as follows:
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the same within 14 days from the date of purchase
- You can still enjoy the game you want to return but make sure you abide by the time constraint which is 2 hours of all gameplay on all your accounts
- Additional content like DLCs (downloadable content), second passes, VIP passes, Gold Passes and other add-ons are not eligible for a successful refund
- You need to actually download and launch the game or application on a first note before you can request for a refund. This goes with higher priority
- Certain programs, games and applications that are not specified by the Windows 10 cannot work with the self-service return and refunds
- Furthermore, Microsoft has the rights to block the accounts of smart tech geeks and gamers who abuse such refunds
We know how important it is for the hardcore gamers out there to return a particular product with glitches and navigational defects.
Maintaining transparency with the customers is as important as educating them about the return Xbox Return Policy and procedure.
We have covered each and every topic in detail regarding Xbox Return Policy. But still, those who require more information, are requested to scroll down for more.
Can I get a refund on Xbox One digital games?
Yes you can do that. Just follow the steps: Sign in to your account. Use your credentials and login to your Microsoft account. There will be a pull-down menu. From the top bar, select payment and billing options. Click on the order and history menu. This is just like checking your purchase history online. Scroll and select the game or application software to want to return. Select Request a refund option.
Which games are eligible for refunds?
The refund system from Microsoft applies to game and applications for Xbox One and Windows 10. Click on the link and check out the different game titles to choose from.
What is the contact number?
If you are from the United States, you can contact Microsoft Xbox Support at (866) 857-9850.
This post is all about the Xbox Return Policy, refund and procedure to return the products. For those who need more information about Microsoft or Xbox please click on the link. 🙂
Furthermore, you are welcome to get more information on the different companies and their return policies such as Costco, Hollister, Dell, Best Buy, Walmart, Petco, Nike, Michaels, ALDI Nord, Walgreens, Bloomingdales, and many more.
Xbox loves you and welcomes to share your gaming experience with the world. Stuck on a mission? Unable to get past a horde of enemies? Need VIP access cards? Share with us your problems and issues. Tell us about your shopping experience.
Feel free to share your views and queries in the comment section below. Let the whole world know that you are a hardcore gamer.