IKEA is a fascinating place for anyone who wants to turn a house into a cozy home with furniture and appliances that match their style! IKEA has made shopping experiences more enjoyable and convenient for its customers with IKEA Credit Cards.
Read through this article to find out more about IKEA Credit Cards and how to apply for IKEA Credit Card. You will also learn about how to activate the IKEA Credit Card, and about IKEA Credit Card Login. We will also show you the procedure for IKEA Credit Card Payment.
We will begin by talking about the types of Credit Cards IKEA offers to its customers.
Table of Contents
About IKEA Credit Cards
Buying an IKEA Credit Card will give you lots of benefits! You can not only make bill payments for your IKEA purchases through your credit card, but you also get exclusive discounts and offers if you have an IKEA Credit Card.
The benefits you get vary based on the type of IKEA Credit Card you choose to buy. The two types of Credit Cards IKEA offers are as follows:
IKEA Visa Credit Card
The IKEA Visa Credit Card lets you earn on everyday purchases towards IKEA rewards. For example, with his card, you get 5% back in rewards on IKEA purchases; 3% back in rewards on dining, grocery and utility purchases and 1% back in rewards on all other purchases.
Moreover, you also get $25 off your first IKEA purchase, when you open and use your IKEA Visa credit card the same day. These are only a few of the many benefits that you can avail by the IKEA Visa Credit Card.
IKEA Projekt Credit Card
The other Credit Card that Ikea offers is he IKEA Projekt Credit Card. This card is beneficial for the time when you make a lot of big purchases over time, this card will offer you a low promotional rate. With the IKEA Projekt Credit Card, you get the following benefits:
- 0% interest charged for 6 months on a purchase of $500 or more.
- 0% interest charged for 12 months on a purchase of $1,500 or more.
IKEA Credit Card Login
To login to your IKEA Credit Card
- Firstly, reach the previously mentioned IKEA Visa Credit Card PAge by clicking here.
- Now, you will see a sign in box on that page, just like the one shown in the image below.
- Next, simply type your username in the first field and your password in the next text field. Please remember that the username and password are case sensitive.
- After filling in your username and password, click on the Sign-in button to log in to your IKEA Visa Credit Card Account.
Forgot your username or password?
If you ever happen to forget the username or password for your IKEA Visa Credit Card Login, follow the given steps:
- Begin with going to the Sign-in page, whose link is mentioned above. Click on “Forgot your username or password” which you will see below the Sign-i box, as seen in the image above.
- Now you will have to fill in details like your Account Number or Username, your Zip Code or Postal Code. Also, select an Identification Type, and fill in the last blank accordingly. (For eg., if you choose your Social Security Number as your Identification Type, you will have to write the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the next text field.)
- Finally, click on Find My Account in order to reset your username or password. Refer to the image below to get a better idea of what information you are supposed to fill in.
Register/Create a New Account
If you do not already have an online account for your IKEA Visa credit card, follow these steps to create a new account.
- Firstly, click here to reach the Registration page.
- Next, fill in the details of your IKEA Visa Credit Card. This includes your Credit Card Account Number, Zip/Postal Code, and information about the Identification Type you select.
- Now, click on Find my Account. After your card details are verified, you will be able to create a new online account for your credit card.
- Now create an online account by making a username for your account, setting your password for it, fill in your Email Address and phone number.
- Lastly, click on Create Account.
IKEA Credit Card Payment
IKEA provides various ways through which you can make your IKEA Credit Card Payment. You can either make an in-store payment at a nearby IKEA Visa Credit Card branch. You can also make an online payment by logging into your IKEA Visa Credit Card Account.
To make an online payment you will require your checking account number and bank routing number. For any further queries regarding your credit card bill payment, contact The IKEA Credit Card Customer Service at 1 866 387 6145.
So, this is all about IKEA Credit Card Login. In the article, we covered various aspects related to the topic, like how to apply for IKEA Credit Card, how to activate the IKEA Credit Card, about IKEA Credit Card Login, as well as about IKEA Credit Card Payment.
If you still have any queries regarding the topics mentioned, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. You can also read a similar article on Marvel Credit Card Login on our website.