To study the Tesco Return Policy is one of the easiest tasks. On this page, you will know everything related to the Tesco Return Policy in complete detail. Scroll down the page to know more regarding the same.
Firstly, let us understand what exactly Tesco Company sells. Tesco is a company of the British soil. Secondly, this company sells grocery items and those of the hypermarket.
TESCO RETURN POLICY
The average time period for the return of the Tesco item is 30 days from the date of the purchase. There is a different time period for some specific items. Tesco Return Policy is made up of criteria that if fulfilled. It will accept your return. You need to return the items in their original state only. Below are some of the points regarding the same.
- The average return period for the Tesco item is 30 days from the date of purchase.
- There are different return periods for specific items.
- You need to show proper proof for the return to take place.
- Return the items in the original condition only, as per the Tesco Return Policy.
- The Tesco products are Guarantee verified.
The above are some of the basic return policy of the Tesco Company. Now we will understand the different ways to return for different items.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO RETURN
According to the different items, there are different ways of the return. Below are the different ways for the same.
1) Return of Groceries
- You can return your In-Store item to the store itself.
- The customer can also easily return the online item to the pickup boy itself.
- Or you can simply return it via your online account.
- You can also the customer care of the Tesco Company.
- Lastly, you need to return the perishable item within the used by date.
These are the methods for the return of the Grocery items.
2) Return of Clothes
- You cannot return underwear and swimmers due to hygiene issues.
- Additionally, you will get a 100-day quality guarantee on all Tesco items of clothing.
- The customer needs to show the proof for the return.
- You can return the faulty items to the store of the Tesco Company.
- To find the nearby location of the Tesco Company, Click here.
- You cannot return Embroidery clothing in this section.
These are the methods for the return of the Tesco Clothes.
3) Embroidery Items Return
You can return your embroidery item via post. To do so, do the following.
- Fill the return form.
- Mention the reason for the return.
- Clearly mention the company, if the item is faulty or not.
- Then you have to post the item to the address of the Tesco Company.
- The address is PO BOX 6153, Wolverhampton WV1 9RW.
- After this, you will have to repack the returned item in the original state.
- Lastly, post it via secure Postal Services.
These are the methods of the return of your embroidery item via the postal service.
4) Return of Mobile Products.
- You can also return your mobile accessories like a sim.
- You just simply call the customer care for the same.
- The customer can also do a pickup for the same.
- If you want to know more, go to the Tesco Mobile Returns Policy.
These are the methods by which you can return your mobile accessory.
5) Return of Faulty or Damaged Item
According to the Tesco Return Policy, if you want to return your damaged or faulty item, do the following.
- If you found any fault in the Tesco item within 12 months from the purchase, then the company will provide a complete refund or repair.
- Electronic items have a specific return section. To know that, click here.
- You can also visit the official website to solve your issues.
- The customer can also call the customer care number of the Tesco Company, to solve the problem.
The above are the methods by which you can return your faulty or damaged items.
Tesco Corona Virus Response
Tesco decided to limit their sellings of product and put some other restrictions due to corona virus. This virus spreads very quickly and therefore you need to take care and take preventive measures against this virus one of which is social distancing. The shop also is allowing only limited customers at a time, they have provided protective gears to everyone for safety.
TESCO REFUND POLICY
The Tesco Refund Policy stands as below.
- According to the Tesco Return Policy, the generation of the refund will take place in the same fashion as the purchase is made.
- Credit or Debit Card will take a refund time of 3-5 working days.
- Or the Tesco Company will provide the equivalent amount via the Clubcard voucher.
- Or simply your refund will go to the Tesco Gift Card.
- Refunds for the promotional items have an adjustment time frame.
- All the terms and applications are applicable as per the Tesco Return Policy.
The above are the Tesco Refund Policy. Now we will understand the Exchange policy.
TESCO EXCHANGE POLICY
The Tesco Exchange Policy stands as below.
- The exchange is possible only for one time.
- The exchange period is the same as the return period.
- Ad the return period, the exchange periods are also different for the different items.
- You can exchange only those items which are in their good condition.
- The final call of Exchange is in the hands of the Tesco Company.
These are the Exchange Policy of the Tesco Company. The next segment will be that of the FAQs.
What is the customer care number of the Tesco Company?
The customer care number of the Tesco Company is 0800 323 4050 or 0330 123 4050.
What is the time period for the return of the Tesco Items?
The time period for the return of the Tesco item is 30 days, as per the Tesco Return Policy.
What is the Guarantee period of Tesco Clothes?
According to the Tesco Return Policy, you will have a 100-day guarantee on all the clothes.
This page contains all the relevant information regarding the Tesco Return Policy. We also covered the Tesco Refund and the Exchange Policy. Hopefully, after reading this content you got more informed about the Tesco Return Policy. If you want to know more regarding the Tesco Return Policy, then ask us in the comment section.
After the demand of our customers, we also created the return policy of various other companies. The companies which are on our list are GNC, Staples, Toys R Us, Dell, Anthropologie and many more. If you have any doubts regarding the Tesco Return Policy, then ask us in the comment section.
24 thoughts on “Explained Tesco Return Policy”
Helpful information. Lucky me I found your web site by chance, and I
am stunned why this accident did not happen in advance!
I bookmarked it.
Hey Natalis. Thankx for reading Tesco Return Policy and for the great feedback.
Loving the information on this internet site, you have done outstanding job on the blog posts.
Hey Marketta, I am glad that Tesco Return Policy’s information was helpful to you.
Thanks for another informative web site full of articles.
Hi Enrique, I am grateful that the Tesco Return Policy was helpful to you and the website too.
Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.
Hey Silvia, I am glad that the Tesco Return Policy was helpful to you.
Bought some clothes with tags and all but lost receipt will they exchange
Hey Mary Fottrell, If the is in good condition and you have proof of the purchased item then you can go for exchange at Tesco Return Policy department.
If the item is a beauty product and it is partially used can I return it and get a refund? Or is that a stupid question
Sorry but the answer would be no, you can not get a refund if the product is even partially used.
i recently got a set of pjs from my boyfriend for xmas and he picked up the wrong size. i have the receipt but no tags on the actual clothes. would i still be able to return it? i have not tried on the clothes since i know the size is too small
Hi Emily Moore, As per the Tesco Return Policy you can show the purchase proof while returning or exchanging the product.
Wow, this article is fastidious.My sister would love this as she like to recognize such things
Hey Rachael, Its great that Tesco Return Policy was helpful to you.
Hi I purchased trainer from Tesco on 19 May 2020 do I have 100 days to return it as I bought wrong size ? Many thanks
As per the Tesco return policy, the items can be returned in 30 days. You are not eligible to return as you mentioned that you have bought it before 100 days.
Like!! Great article post. Really thank you! Really Cool.
I used to be able to find good information from your blog posts.
I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its
really really fastidious post on building up new website.
Excellent, what a weblog it is! This web site presents helpful information to
us, keep it up.
Thank you for your feedback.
some genuinely excellent blog posts on this website, appreciate it for contribution.