To study the Tesco Return Policy is one of the easiest tasks. In this page, you will know everything related to the Tesco Return Policy in complete detail. Scroll down the page to know more regarding the same.
Firstly, let us understand what exactly Tesco Company sells. Tesco is a company of the British soil. Secondly, this company sells grocery items and those of the hypermarket.
Before understanding the Tesco Return Policy, let us know the Basic Return Policy. Below are some of the Basic Return Policy of the Tesco Company.
BASIC RETURN POLICY
The average time period for the return of the Tesco item is 30 days from the date of the purchase. There is a different time period for some specific items. You need to return the items in their original state only. Below are some of the points regarding the same.
- The average return period for the Tesco item is 30 days from the date of purchase.
- There are different return period for the specific items.
- You need to show proper proof for the return to take place.
- Return the items in the original condition only, as per the Tesco Return Policy.
- The Tesco products are Guarantee verified.
The above are some of the basic return policy of the Tesco Company. Now we will understand the different ways to return for different items.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO RETURN
According to the different items, there are different ways of the return. Below are the different ways for the same.
1) Return of Groceries
- You can return your In-Store item to the store itself.
- The customer can also easily return the online item to the pickup boy itself.
- Or you can simply return it via your online account.
- You can also the customer care of the Tesco Company.
- Lastly, you need to return the perishable item within the used by date.
These are the methods for the return of the Grocery items.
2) Return of Clothes
- You cannot return underwears and swimmers due to hygiene issue.
- Additionally, you will get a 100-day quality guarantee on all Tesco items of clothing.
- The customer needs to show the proof for the return.
- You can return the faulty items to the store of the Tesco Company.
- To find the nearby location of the Tesco Company, Click here.
- You cannot return Embroidery clothing in this section.
These are the methods for the return of the Tesco Clothes.
3) Embroidery Items Return
You can return your embroidery item via post. To do so, do the following.
- Fill the return form.
- Mention the reason for the return.
- Clearly mention the company, if the item is faulty or not.
- Then you have to post the item to the address of the Tesco Company.
- The address is PO BOX 6153, Wolverhampton WV1 9RW.
- After this, you will have to repack the return item in the original state.
- Lastly, post it via secure Postal Services.
These are the methods of the return of your embroidery item via the postal service.
4) Return of Mobile Products.
- You can also return your mobile accessories like a sim.
- You just simply call the customer care for the same.
- The customer can also do a pickup for the same.
- If you want to know more, go to the Tesco Mobile Returns Policy.
These are the methods by which you can return your mobile accessory.
5) Return of Faulty or Damaged Item
According to the Tesco Return Policy, if you want to return your damaged or faulty item, do the following.
- If you found any fault in the Tesco item within 12 months from the purchase, then the company will provide a complete refund or repair.
- Electronic items have a specific return section. To know that, click here.
- You can also visit the official website to solve your issues.
- The customer can also call the customer care number of the Tesco Company, to solve the problem.
The above are the methods by which you can return your faulty or damaged items.
TESCO REFUND POLICY
The Tesco Refund Policy stands as below.
- According to the Tesco Return Policy, the generation of the refund will take place in the same fashion as the purchase is made.
- Credit or Debit Card will take a refund time of 3-5 working days.
- Or the Tesco Company will provide the equivalent amount via the Clubcard voucher.
- Or simply your refund will go to the Tesco Gift Card.
- Refunds for the promotional items have an adjustment time frame.
- All the terms and applications are applicable as per the Tesco Return Policy.
The above are the Tesco Refund Policy. Now we will understand the Exchange policy.
TESCO EXCHANGE POLICY
The Tesco Exchange Policy stands as below.
- The exchange is possible only for one time.
- The exchange period is the same as the return period.
- Ad the return period, the exchange periods are also different for the different items.
- You can exchange only those items which are in their good condition.
- The final call of Exchange is in the hands of the Tesco Company.
These are the Exchange Policy of the Tesco Company. The next segment will be that of the FAQs.
The FAQ segment will answer all the questions asked on the Tesco Return Policy.
This page contains all the relevant information regarding the Tesco Return Policy. We also covered the Tesco Refund and the Exchange Policy. Hopefully, after reading this content you got more informed about the Tesco Return Policy. If you want to know more regarding the Tesco Return Policy, then ask us in the comment section.
If you have any doubts regarding the Tesco Return Policy, then ask us in the comment section. You feedbacks are also what we look for.