Office Depot Return Policy is analyzed for you here and explained in point to point manner. If you have any queries just stay on this page and clear them all. Office Depot Return Policy is explained so that you can complete the process of Returns of your product following the steps.
Office Depot Return Policy In Brief
You can return the Furniture and Technology of Office Depot and Office Max within 14 days. Office Depot brand products are accepted any time and for any return excluding Ink and Toner of Office Depot and Office Max. Ink and Toner unopened and in original condition within 30 days of purchase are acceptable. Office supplies that are not of Office Depot and Office Max brand can have a limit to return within 90 days. Software, CDs, DVDs & video games unopened are accepted in return within 14 days of purchase. There are some non-refundable products too. Information about it is below.
Office Max Return Policy
Office Max was merged with Office Depot on November 5, 2013. Since then they both created a large chain of office supplies. Office Max Return Policy is same as of Office Depot.
To know anything about returns regarding Office Max products you can read this topic. As only the name changes but information are all the same.
Return Product In Its Way
There is a different return time limit for different products, as per Office Depot Return Policy. You can get the benefit as given below provided you have your Original Receipt, Packing Slip, eReceipt, or Order Confirmation with you. You can purchase a product from OfficeDepot.com Or Office Depot Store.
Return with receipt
Office Depot and Office Max Brand Products
You can exchange or return any product any time and for any reason, that should be of Office Depot and Office Max to get a full refund excluding Office Depot and Office Max Ink and Toner.
Ink and Toners
These products can be exchanged only if they are in unopened condition with Original Invoice within 30 days of purchase.
You can return or exchange the Unopened products within 90 days of purchase. Thus, You will get a full refund. The date of delivery will be considered as the date of purchase if you purchased your product online.. These office supplies exclude Office Depot and Office Max Brand Products.
The furniture you want to return or exchange is unassembled and in its Original packaging with UPC will get a full refund if you return within 14 days of purchase. You must include the components and manuals received with it.
Technology and Electronic Products
You can return or exchange these products within 14 days of purchase. To get a full refund, you will have to provide Original Receipt and return it in Original packaging, with UPC and in like new condition. Make sure you delete all your personal data from the product that you want to return. No one will take responsibility for your data.
Software, DVDs, CDs, and Video games
Again you get 14 days to return or exchange any of these products if they are in unopened and Original packaging to get a full refund. If you want to exchange any of these you can, only with the same product. Downloadable software is non-refundable or nonreturnable.
Web or Catalog Purchase
You can return or exchange the product purchased in any store or call on 1-800-GO-DEPOT (1-800-463-3768).
You can return the product till 14th January or as policy describes, whichever is later, if you purchased the product between October 1st and December 24th.
Order Online PickUp From Store Returns:
Visit the store for return or exchange if you purchased from online and picked from the store.
NOTE: Office Depot products sold and shipped by third parties on officedepot.com are excluded from Office Depot return policy, and the return policy of that individual seller is different.
Returns without a receipt
If you want to return the product without a receipt, then you get your refund in different ways based on your payment method while purchasing. Office Depot Return Policy has a solution for this question as well. See how will you be refunded.
- Valid government ID is needed if you return the product without providing Original Receipt.
- Software, CDs, DVDs, and Video Games if returned without the Original Receipt can only be exchanged for the same product.
- Technology products without Original Receipt are non-returnable.
- All other returns without an Original Receipt for items will be refunded in the form of an Office Depot or Office Max Merchandise Card in an amount equal to the lowest retail price during the preceding 90 days. The products will be returned if they are active in the system of Office Depot.
NOTE: Office Depot and Office Max reserve the right to request identification or deny any exchange or return.
Office Depot Refund Policy offer refund usually in the same form of payment you did earlier. There are points to take a look at:
- Payment made by cash will be refunded as cash. Also, payment made by check that was written more than 10 days ago will be refunded as cash only.
- If you pay via check that was written less than 10 days before or Office Depot gift card, refund that you’ll be receiving will be as a Merchandise card.
- The refund would be given in credit or debit card if you pay via it at the time of purchase.
A question must have arrived that when will you be refunded? Below is the answer.
Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for the refund to appear in your account. If there is any delay in the payment then it depends on the institution, not on Office Depot.
Special request or custom-made items and Manufacturer Direct items, cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged on receipt.
Gift cards, Prepaid cards, Phone cards are non-refundable. You cannot return or exchange or use this to purchase another gift because every individual card has terms and conditions with it which differs with other cards.
Tech Services has Terms and Conditions for each service, thus they are out of the Depot Office Return Policy.
How to Mail and Exchange?
Questions like such must have arrived in your mind. Here is Office Depot Exchange Policy for you.
- Pack your product in the Original package if you have. Or else in a packing in which it can’t get damaged.
- Include Original Receipt, If purchased online include printed eReceipt, Packing Slip, and Order Confirmation receipt if you have.
- The product should be in Original Condition, Not open (if policy states for that item).
- Now mail it to the address given on the label.
- For exchanging mention the Name of the product, Product ID, Size(if needed) of the product you want to exchange on a piece of paper and send it with the product you return.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s revise. Office Depot Return Policy is all about the products that you purchase for your office and want to return. Furniture, Software, CDs, DVDs, Video Games, Electronic Product, can be returned within 14 days of purchase. Ink and Toner within days unopened.
The brand product of Office Depot can be returned any time, whereas for another brand you can return within 90 days of the purchase. Similarly, Holidays returns are accepted but till 14th Jan. Hopefully, you’ve got all your answers with the information given to you.
If you have any queries regarding Nike, Party City, Petsmart, Neiman Marcus, then you can just click on to resolve all of them. If you have any suggestion or comment after reading, please do write in the below-given section.