In this page, you will know the Lowe’s Return Policy in detail. Lowe’s Return policy is very easy to understand and learn about. Scroll down the page to know more about the Lowe’s Return Policy.
BASIC LOWE’S RETURN POLICY
As per the rules and regulations of the company, you can return your item within 90 days from the date of the purchase. The return of your Lowe’s item should be in good condition only. Read the below points to know more regarding the Basic return policy.
- Firstly, you need to return your Lowe’s item within 90 days from the date of the purchase.
- Secondly, return your Lowe’s item in original condition only.
- Thirdly, you cannot return your used and damaged goods.
- There are some exceptions to these as well, you will find below.
- Lastly, all the terms and conditions as per the Lowe’s Company is applicable.
The above are some of the Basic Return Policy of Lowe’s Company. Now you will read about the different procedures of return as per Lowe’s Company.
DIFFERENT WAYS OF THE RETURN
There are basically two ways of return, as per the rule books of the Lowe’s Company.
- Return at the store
- Online return
Return at the Store
To return your Lowe’s item at the store, you need to follow the below points.
- Firstly, return your item within 90 days from the date of the purchase.
- Secondly, take your item to the nearby Lowe’s Store.
- To find the location of the nearby Lowe’s Store, Click here.
- Thirdly, the condition of your item should be in a good state.
- Fourthly, fill the return form ( if necessary).
- Lastly, you need to show your proof of purchase.
The above is the method by which you can return your Lowe’s item at the store. After this, we will know the online method of return.
Online method of the Return
If your purchase was made from the online Lowe’s Method, then follow the below points.
- Firstly, for the online way of return you need to fill the return label.
- This return label is a pre-obtained form.
- Fill the return form of the Lowe’s Company.
- Secondly, pack the Lowe’s return item in a proper way.
- Return all the items which you want to return.
- Thirdly, you need to add all the accessory items that you received with the Lowe’s item as well.
- Fourthly, remove all other tags from the return box, which is unnecessary.
- Fifthly, complete the shipping label of the return.
- Lastly, ship your Lowe’s return.
The above is the way for the online method of the return, as per the Lowe’s Return Policy.
What if I do not get a Prepaid Return Label?
If you did not get a prepaid return label, then follow the below points.
- Either your items do not have a return section.
- Or you can find the return label at the Lowe’s Store.
RETURN OF DAMAGED GOODS
If you received your Lowe’s item in a damaged state, then follow the below points.
- Firstly, call the customer care of Lowe’s company.
- Make them aware of the mishap.
- The Lowe’s Company will send a dealer to check the problem.
- If there is a warranty period, then your problem will be solved without any charges.
- Or you can simply send the item to the Service center of Lowe’s Company.
The above is the method of the return of damaged goods.
RETURN OF INCORRECT ITEM
If your item delivered was incorrect, then follow the below points.
- Contact the customer care number of Lowe’s Company.
- Or simply Email the company.
WHAT IF I DO NOT HAVE A RECEIPT?
If you do not have a receipt, then follow the below points.
- Your card payment statements for the Lowe’s purchase can serve the purpose.
- The customers Valid Government Id will also do.
- Photo Id like Election Card, Voters Id, License.
- Your Lowe’s Card can also serve the same as the original receipt.
The above is the procedure you need to follow to return you Lowe’s item without a receipt.
There are some items which do not have a 90 days return period but have 30 days return period. The items which have such an exception are.
- Items like Refrigerators
- Liquid Plant
- Highway Trailers
- Chain Saws
- Pressure washer
The above are the items which have a 30 days return period.
Items like Lithium batteries and liquid flammable items are not for returns due to security reasons. If you want to return under various reasons, then follow a different procedure.
The refund period of Lowe’s Company is as follows.
- Once your return is approved, your refund generation will take place.
- The generation of refund takes place in the same way as the purchase was made for the Lowe’s Company.
- Shipping charges are Non- Refundable.
- Gift cards return will get a refund via Gift Card only.
The above is the refund policy of the Lowe’s Company. After understanding the Returns and Refunds of Lowe’s Company. Now is the time for the Exchange Policy.
The Exchange Policy of Lowe’s Company is as follows.
- You need to exchange your item via 90 days from the date of the purchase.
- Exchange your Lowe’s item in good condition only.
- You cannot Exchange your item which is used and damaged.
- Exchanges are possible only under the Lowe’s Return Policy.
To know more regarding the same, Click here.
Hope you liked reading our page on the Lowe’s Return Policy. We have covered all the details regarding the return policy of Lowe’s Company. This page contains all details regarding the returns, refunds and the exchanges of Lowe’s Company.
If you have any doubt on the Lowe’s Return Policy, then ask us in the comment section. We would solve your relevant doubts.