Unsatisfied with a product bought from North Face and want to return it but the return policy too long? Don’t want to waste your time reading the useless information there? No worries, here we give you the North Face Return Policy and everything you need to know about it, saving on a lot of your precious time and energy.
About North Face Return Policy
According to the North Face Return Policy, the products purchased from a North Face retail store must be returned in-store within 60 days of purchase. The items that are purchased online from northface.com can be returned online or at the retail stores within 60 days of purchase. Though items purchased online using the online payment app PayPal must be returned online within 60 days of purchase.
The Process of North Face Return and Refund
How can I return the item(s) that I purchased from Dollar General?
According to the North Face Return Policy, there are two ways to return an item: either returning them by mail or visiting their physical store and returning it there. Now, the purchased products can be returned within 60 days either online or at the store. Items purchased at their retail stores must be returned in-store within 60 days of the purchase.
Return by Mail
According to the Return Policy of The North Face, to return an item purchased from them by mail, just follow the underwritten simple steps:
- Click on the RETURN MY ORDER link. Also, the users who are already registered can access their order history by clicking on MY ACCOUNT. Then enter the 8 digit referwhich, that is the order number and your email address in the boxes. Click on the ‘Create a Return‘ button then, once you are in the order page. Then select all of the items that you are wanting to return, the reason due to which you are wanting to return them and the preferred return method, that is dropping off to a collection point or picking up at the desired address. Just follow the instructions given and then print the return label which is provided.
- Pack all the item(s) that you desire to return. You can use the polybag or box that you received. Stick the return label that you received on the outside of your parcel and seal it.
- Within the opening hours, drop the package at the decided location or wait for the carrier to pick it up at your address. Make sure that someone is at home when the carrier is scheduled to come and pick up the carriage from your address.
- You will then get an email, confirming the return as soon as your return has been processed and accepted. Your refund will be dispatched once the team of quality assurance at North Face inspects the item(s). It can take up to 14 days for North Face to inspect them and refund you.
- The good(s) purchased by you that you want to return are your responsibility until they reach the warehouse of North Face. You must pack the package strongly and securely, and in such a way that the product(s) inside do not damage.
- Kindly make sure that you take off all the stickers, old shopping labels and other materials before you drop the package or hand it to the carrier.
- Make sure that you complete the return form that was given and place it in the package that you are returning.
- You can use the shipping label that is given and keep the tracking number for your records.
- Please drop your return into any United States Public Service box, which includes your own mailbox. If a free shipping label was not given to you, then just sign in HERE and then print one.
- Kindly keep the SmartPost tracking number on the enclosed shipping label for your records.
Return by Visiting Store
Returning a product bought from North Face by visiting a store is much simpler and less complicated. If you want to return their product by visiting their store, just follow the given steps:
- Vist the nearest North Face store to you.
- Locate their Customer Support Desk(CSD).
- You must have with you the original receipt or packing slip when you are returning or exchanging the product for a full refund, credit or exchange. Goods that are returned without an original receipt or even an exchange receipt will receive a merchandise for exchange. It will be at the price that is the lowest selling price of the product(s), though only with the store management’s approval.
- Returns will be credited by North Face in the exact same form like that at the time of purchase. If the original purchase been made by a debit card, then the purchase will get refunded to the very debit card that was used at the time of purchase, only if the card and authorized cardholder are present though. If they are not present at that time, a store credit will be issued to you by North Face.
Right of Withdrawal
According to the North Face Return Policy, there is a Right of Withdrawl that you can exercise without giving any reason and without any penalty. If you order something and are not satisfied or maybe even change your mind about wanting to purchase after you get an email confirming your order, you can return them within 30 calendar days of the product’s delivery and get a refund.
- While the product(s) remain in your custody, you are responsible for keeping them safe, in good condition and secure.
- North Face will fully reimburse you apart from the costs of shipping for the express delivery(only if you had the product delivered through this method)
Faulty Goods’ Legal Guarantee
Adding to the above, North Face also recognizes the 2-year guarantee on product faults(or longer period set by your law). A product comes under ‘faulty’ when you either receive it damaged. Or there is a manufacturing or material fault in a period of 2 years of its purchase. ‘Faulty’ does not cover the products that are damaged due to wear and tear.
According to the North Face Return Policy, you can return gifts by clicking here
- You will then have to create your account or sign in.
- Once you submit your return online, you will have to print your packing slip and prepaid return label.
- You will need to place the slip in the box along with the product(s) that you are returning. Then attach to the outside of the box the prepaid label. You can then drop your return into any United States Postal Service box, which includes your home mailbox.
- Within 24 hours of North Face receiving the product(s), the refunds of the gifts will be issued. They will be in the form of an eGift card.
What is North Face's Customer Support Representative Number
Their CSR number is 1-855-500-8639
In how many days will I get a refund from North Face?
You will get your refund in up to 14 days. Your return will be processed after the goods are inspected by the quality assurance team.
Does North Face give a guarantee on their products?
In case of defects in materials and workmanship, these products are warranted for life.
Does North Face accept PayPal?
Yes, Northface accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo, PayPal, and The North Face Gift Cards
We are hoping that our article on the North Face Return Policy was useful to you and you saved on quite of your precious time because of our compact and to-the-point article.
You can share any of your previous involvements if you have had any in the comments below. We would highly acknowledge it.