As you know the Google Return Policy is very easy to study. Here we make your job easier by delivering the content in a more organized manner. Go down the page to know the Google Return Policy in detail.
Firstly, let us know what Google produces and delivers. It manufactures a large range of electronics and its subsidiary goods. So let us start by understanding the Basic Google Return Policy.
BASIC RETURN POLICY
The basic time period for the return of Google items is 15 days from the date of purchase. If your return item is Nest Thermostat or Nest Protect then, you can return the item via 30 days from the date of purchase. Also as per the Google Return Policy, you should return your item in original condition only. Below are some of the points on the same.
- First of all, return your Google item within 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Secondly, return your Google item in original condition only.
- During the return of your item please make sure that you put all the accessory goods with it.
- Return of Google Nest Thermostat or Google Nest protect have a return period of 30 days.
The above are some of the Basic Google return policy, for the return of items. Now we will know about the different ways of return of your unsatisfied Google items.
PROCEDURES OF GOOGLE RETURN
To return your Google merchandise, you need to follow the below points. There are three segments for the return of your item.
- Tell Google regarding the return of your item.
- Secondly, make sure that before the return of your item you wrap it in the original way.
- Thirdly, return your item to the Google Company.
In this step, you need to do the following steps.
- First of all, go to the support section of Google.
- Then, find the order which you want to return.
- Afterward, select the order you want to return and go to the detail section.
- If you find that your order is not eligible for the return, then possibly your return period gets over.
- If the item has not shipped yet, then most probably you can cancel your order.
- Lastly, you have to follow the instructions on the screen.
- Within the span of a few hours, you will get a confirmation Email regarding the same.
These are the methods you have to follow in the first step of return.
In step 2 of the return procedure, you need to do the following.
- You will have to pack your return with the box.
- Along with the accessories and devices.
- Any documents if any.
- The confirmation Email.
- Your device serial number.
- To know your device serial number, Click Here.
- You do not need to return the items which are not with the original item.
- You need to make sure that you erase all the personal details beforehand of the return.
- If you want to know, about how to back up the device, then go to the Pixel Help Centre or the Nexus Help Centre.
These are the points you should keep in mind during this step of return, as per the Google Return Policy.
In step 3 of return, you need to do the below points.
- You should take care that the device arrives in the original condition only.
- If you are returning multiple items, then you need to package each item separately.
- Mo faulty returns are possible.
- If you want to know more then go to the Official page of Google.
These are the methods you need to follow to return your Google merchandise. As per the Google Return Policy, these are the best ways of return.
RETURN OF DEFECTIVE ITEM
To return your defective item, you need to follow the below points.
- Firstly, if you think your item is defective make a note about this to the authorized dealer.
- Then you have to visit the warranty center regarding the same.
- Or you can simply contact the Google service center.
These are the methods you need to follow during the return of your defective Google item.
The Google Refund Policy is as follows.
- The Generation of refund normally takes around 14 days.
- As per the Google Return Policy, the generation of the refund will take place in the same fashion as the purchase was made.
- Taxes are not considered in the refund section.
- The shipping and the handling charges are also not in the refund category.
The above are the points on the Google Refund Policy.
There is no exchange policy for Google. You can only return your item and get a refund for the same. So these are the returns, refunds, and the exchange policy of Google. Now is the time of the FAQ segment.
Here you will know about the most asked questions on the Google Return Policy and their most relevant answers.
The above content was solely focused on the Google Return Policy. But for the convenience of our customers, we also added the points of exchange and refund. Hope you like reading our this page on the Google Return Policy. We tried our level best to add all the relevant points regarding the same. By reading this article we assure that you can easily return you Google products without any fuss.
As our customers and also our regular readers demanded, we also created the return policies of various other companies. The companies which are on our list are Toys R Us, Dell, Samsung, Nike, Bloomingdales, Famous Footwear, and many similar others. So if you get time please read them too.
We always feel great to sole your doubts or queries. So if you have any doubt regarding the same then, you can notify us in the comment section.