Welcome to Fred Meyer Return Policy page. Here we will dive deep into the return policy and the procedure of returning any product or item back to Fred Meyer. Although returning a product is a pretty simple task, we still have explained the whole process in detail.
A company’s growth is directly proportional to the transparency and relationship with its customers and this also reflects how the former deals with the queries and problems faced.
We shall discuss more Fred Meyer Return Policy in a more engaging manner. As the name suggests, Fred Meyer is not just one store but it is a huge chain of hypermarket superstores located across the nation.
Understanding Fred Meyer Return Policy
Fred Meyer Return Policy is pretty easy to understand and implement as well. If satisfaction regarding the quality of the product is not up to the mark, you can definitely return them within 90 days. The reason will be asked to you. If your reason is legit then your request will be accepted.
To make sure the return procedure goes smooth, return the item back in its original packaging and initial form. You can return the products in their original packaging and condition along with the Rewards Card.
You will need to present your reward cards along with the item(s) you wish to return. Refunds are completely based on the original form of the payment used. This holds true for the following cases:
- All transactions are either in refunds or in credits
- Purchases made via credit cards are credited back to the same
- Cash returns in case of Debit Cards
- Cash returns in case of personal checks
In case you do not have your rewards card, the receipt will do just fine.
Fred Meyer departmental section and returns
Fred Meyer Return Policy provides exceptional assistance regarding returns, exchange and refunds on the goods and products purchased.
This retail giant has everything ranging from branded footwear to books, magazines, power equipment, international branded clothing, food and much more. In addition to that, Fred Meyer covers almost every age group.
Multimedia and software return policy
Interested in music but are challenged by frequent mood swings? Visit a Fred Meyer store and get your hands on latest collection of music and audio programs.
Music and other related items such as CDs, DVDs and audio files and records can be returned as long as they are unopened and you have the valid purchase receipt. Just bring along the item and a customer care agent will take care of the rest.
The following items can be returned:
- Kids who love to play video games can easily return game CDs and DVDs
- Movie lovers can return movie DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Those who are old school can also return or exchange vinyl records
Power equipment and machinery return policy
Fred Meyer also deals with supplying power equipment, electric powered equipment and gas tanks. In case you are not satisfied with the performance of a product, you may return it easily. Following terms should be kept in mind while returning a powered equipment or a gas tank:
You may return or exchange gas-powered or electric-powered equipment if
- The item(s) to be returned must be in unused condition
- It will be checked if fuel has been added to the tank
- You must either have the sales receipt or reward card along with all the packaging materials and accessories
Shoe and footwear return policy
- Unworn footwear will have to be returned within 30 days of the purchase
- Damaged articles with defects and other signs of wear and tear cannot be returned
- In case of defective goods, you can return them for an exchange or refund
Books and magazines return policy
- Defective or damaged merchandise can be returned for an identical title only
- Within 30 days you can produce unused books along with the valid receipt
- You cannot return used books showing signs of usage such as broken spine, torn pages
Odds and exceptions
You can return a product or item within 90 days from the date of purchase. Although, most of the items are eligible for returns and refunds within 90 days, there are some exceptions and special cases:
- A defective or damaged item is eligible for exchange against an identical item only
- A return is declined in the case of another return request without a valid sales receipt
- Very first return without a receipt is eligible for a maximum amount of $75
Procedure to return
Unlike other supermarkets and retailer giants, the procedure to return items and goods is quite simple and easy to follow. You need to have these at the time of return:
- Sales receipt
- Item, of course with all accessories in original packaging
- Your rewards card
There is no need to worry if you do not have your rewards card or your sales receipt. Support team is there to assist you with all the return and refund procedure. Furthermore if customer support agents are unable to find your original transaction, you will be required to produce these at the time of return or refund:
- Your valid driver’s license or personal identification card
- The item to be returned will be refunded at its lowest price
- All the returns above $5 which are produced without a receipt will be credited to a Merchandise Return Card
- Very first return from a customer without a receipt is accepted top a maximum of $75
- If the Customer presents another return request without a sales receipt, it will be declined
For returning any defective products at the store click here and locate a Fred Meyer Store near you.
Fred Meyer return, refund or exchange policy
Certain items can be returned, refunded or exchanged. Besides, Fred Meyer Return Policy covers the following pointers:
- An item which is damaged completely and shows signs of heavy use, can not be returned
- Items and products to be exchanged can be only be exchanged if the identical item is available at the time of return
- In case of reception of damaged goods or products, a refund may be generated
Fred Meyer Return/Exchange Policy
Return policy is completely crystal clear and you can return almost any product. However, you can exchange some products for identical items.
Unopened or unused items can be returned along with a valid sales receipt. Such products can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. Refunds, an exchange or credit to Gift Card
(Fred Meyer gift card) is possible.
Opened products which are like new and do not show any signs of usage are considered eligible for return. You can return the these products with all the packaging, necessary documents and other peripherals. Besides the packaging, you need to return them within 30 days.
List A: Exchange/Refund Items
- Computer accessories
- Storage items
- Audio/Video & phone accessories
- iPod accessories
- Cell phone accessories
- TV wall mounts
- Clock radios/alarm clocks
- Camera bags/accessories
- Video game accessories (except points and subscription cards)
List B: Exchange Only Items:
- Computer hardware
- Computer monitors
- Tablets & Readers
- DVD & Blu-ray players
- Portable video items
- Home theater systems
- Portable audio devices
- Cameras, camcorders & GPS
- Video game hardware (see sales associate for details)
- Apple iPods and iPads
Your queries stand tall to Fred Meyers. Customer service support is always there to assist you in every walk from purchasing to returning and receiving items and products.
Charges contain a minimal amount of $5.95 as delivery charge and $6 as the service charge at the time of placing an order.
Using the quantity rocker (plus and minus sign) you can easily add or remove the items.
This post is all about Fred Meyer Return Policy and the procedure for returning a product or getting an identical one against an exchange.
Had a troublesome time, shopping? Received a damaged product, let them know. They are always ready to offer you assistance. Share your experience and write down your views in the comment section.